United States and Canada Trip Itineraries
You are a travel agent that is part of a big travel company called Yen Travel. This travel company has many high profile clients and we are always looking for more. There are currently 2 clients that have come to our company to book some very special trips. One client wants to take a tour of the United States and one wants to take a tour of Canada. These clients have never been to North America and are looking to explore what can be found in the US and Canada. Your job is to do some research and create the best possible travel plan for these clients so that they will book with our company and not another.
Your clients are two couples. The couple that is touring the United States is in their mid 20s and very active people that like to experience city life and sporting activities. The couple that is touring Canada is in their 30s and they love the outdoors. They have a list of requirements that they want to know and would be required as part of their travel itineraries. They will be arriving in their perspective countries June 1, 2012 and want to leave June 24, 2012.
- Budget of $10,000 per trip
- cross country tour or the United States and Canada
- must be about 3 weeks long
- must include transportation throughout the trip (include a map if needed like for a subway or something)
- must include places to stay at each stop
- must suggest places to eat as well
- must have a break down of the money is spent
- must visit one state minimum in each region of the United States (Northeast, South, Midwest, and West) and one state/province in Canada (east, middle region, north, and west)
- must visit around 5 tourists spots at each stop
- history of the state/territory visited
- main goods produced by those states/provinces
- landscape and climate of the states/provinces
- The capital cities
- The natural resources and native species to the area
You will need to have several pages associated with this itinerary.
- Budget break down (don't forget to think about cost of attractions and if they want to buy souvenirs)
- The travel itinerary (a day to day plan of events includes transportation, lodging, and food recommendations)
- The location background (all of the information that gives the clients background information about the places they will be traveling to)